Monday, April 28, 2008

Peanuts Room and New Carpet






Just thought I would give everyone an update on the house. Last Wednesday the carpet layers came and installed carpet in our two bedrooms and Aaron 's office. It is awesome! All I can say is thank goodness the green carpet is gone!


We also painted Peanuts room. I hope he likes it. It seems really strange picking out wall colors for someone you have never met.


Peanut is 26 weeks along. We have another scheduled ultrasound on May 8th so we will be sure to post pictures and video.

-Sarah

So the carpet looks brown in peanut's room, but it is the same carpet.. the camera picked up the wrong color and I don't want to edit the picture! :) The color is much more like the color in the computer room and our bedroom shot

-Aaron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMgosh.. that is like night and day! Looks soooooooooooo good!!!! YAY!