This is my last post for a while because my camera (that is only 9 months old) broke today. The digital screen just has static on it. It was fine one moment and the next it was broken.
Aaron bought me a Nikon because they are suppose to be the best and last forever. That isn't the case......I called the company and they insisted that I could send it in (at my own expense) but that most likely it was due to mistreatment. That is bullcrap and I am furious. They also insisted that I return it in it's original box. Who keeps a box for a year in the hope that their camera breaks?
I am now in the process of writing them a nasty letter and putting horrible reviews on every website I can think of..................
They messed with the wrong woman. I don't have a job and I stay at home everyday. My only goal in the next month is to screw Nikon as good as I can.
The worst part is that I signed up for a photography class that is suppose to start tomorrow.
I am so bummed right now. This s*** only happens to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment