Ethan's year checkup went alright, not great, but ok. Ethan was being Ethan and ripping things apart and climbing on things the entire time I was trying to talk to the doctor. His shots went well. Ethan hasn't been getting his MMR shot because i have read a lot of literature about how it may cause Autism but he got two others on Friday. The doctor said that if Ethan was in daycare he would strongly recommend it, but since I stay at home he said we could put it off until the little guy was three or so.
His blood was taken and his Iron and Lead normals were good. He is 32 inches and weighs 20 lbs. He is in the 95 and 5th percentile. The doctor was a little concerned about how skinny he is. He has only gained a pound in three months so if he doesn't gain weight in the next three months I am going to have to put him on a high calorie diet. Since he moves so much I am just going to have to feed him a lot more.
He is completely off of formula, I have still been giving him a bottle during the day but that is just until the can I have is gone and then no more. He is suppose to drink 16 to 24 oz of whole milk everyday and he really enjoys it. I have caught Aaron sneaking into it twice and have had to shoo him away.
The doctor says that we need to get him some little soft soled shoes for outside. I have been looking online but those Robeez that my SIL Stephanie recommends are like 35 bucks. Maybe I will go to Kid to Kid or look on the internet for some different ones. Ethan has really big feet. They are a size 6 which is the average size for a 20-24 month old, I know this because last night I printed out a measuring guide and had Peanut stand on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment