I vote for the monkey! He's got a banana! my nephew was the monkey when he was two...so cute! and then my sister reused it for his sister last year by adding a bow!
Lol, that's ironic because I just bought the monkey outfit for Logan yesterday! So I suppose that is my vote too. I think that Ethan would look adorable in any one of those costumes though :)
4 comments:
I vote for the monkey! He's got a banana! my nephew was the monkey when he was two...so cute! and then my sister reused it for his sister last year by adding a bow!
Lol, that's ironic because I just bought the monkey outfit for Logan yesterday! So I suppose that is my vote too. I think that Ethan would look adorable in any one of those costumes though :)
I voted for the spider! I think he'd like all the legs. Monkey was my second choice though.
I vote for the Spider ALL THE WAY!!
Post a Comment