
I have decided that I am going to coupon my way to a cruise, not just any cruise, a Disney Cruise. I looked at these last year and decided to opt out because they all go out of Florida and they are about twice the price of other cruises. I can't imagine taking Ethan on a six or seven hour plane ride...Ughhh.
But I found out last month that for their 15 year anniversary they will be cruising out of Los Angeles for four months in 2011; Jan, Feb, March and April. This is my chance to go on one.
Technically we have all been on this cruise before. When I was five months preggers with Pnut we went on Holland Americas 7 day Mexican Riveria and had a blast. So I am saving up to go again. I think that next year Ethan would have a BLAST! Just imagine Mickey as the ship captain!!!!!
I need to save approx. 3000 and I am determined that I am going to save and budget so that we can go. It's great motivation.
In order for this to happen I will have to bring my groceries down to 50 dollars a week..this is going to include diapers, tolietries, cleaners, etc.... I figure if I save atleast 250 a month I will have it paid for easily.
It looks like we will be eating a lot of cereal! It will be worth it though!
Mom and Connie you'd better save your money too if you wanna go!!! Don't you want to have breakfast with Pluto and Minnie?
No comments:
Post a Comment