Monday, October 4, 2010

Maybe Not a Hamburger





As a family we went to Old Navy on Saturday to pick out Ethan's halloween costume. He decided that he wanted to be a hamburger. It's a funny little costume, however, when we got home he refused to put it on and said it was "Prickly"
Later in the afternoon I was getting out my Halloween decorations and he found this witches hate. He has been wearing it all day so I think we will go and get him a cape and little broom. I, on the other hand, am trying to choose between Lady GaGa and Snooki. Tough decision, I know. Maybe I can convince Aaron to be "The Situation"!!!!

1 comment:

Darken801 said...

That's funny. At work we were actually thinking about doing a whole them. We were going to make our aisle a hottub and have everyone pile in.

Ofcourse there will be a grenade room.

Everyone says I have to be Mike.