Most of you know I used to work in Healthcare, taking care of sick people everyday. I NEVER use to get sick. I would get a cold every two years or so. Since I have become a stay at home mom and had Ethan I have been sick about a dozen times. It's crazy.
I write this now at 5 am with the worst cough and sore throat that I have had since I was a kid. The moral of the story is that children are the carriers of ALL diseases.
We had some fun things happen this week. On Monday it was Patricks 8th birthday, I know it's crazy that he is that old, and we all went to the Pie. It was delicious! Afterwards we went for cake at the Miles house. It was a Star Wars Vegan cake and it was very good. Ethan loves to be around his cousins. They are very sweet to him and have so many cool toys.
My nephew Derek told me the funniest thing while we were there. He said that a "Puke equals seven hours of stay home time." That is so funny. Children now have a formula of what they have to do to stay home from school and how long they can milk it.
No comments:
Post a Comment