








We had a fantastic Easter! We didn't do squat. It was wonderful.
On Saturday my gym was having an Easter egg hunt in the pool so we took Ethan. He had a blast. He wasn't too concerned about finding the eggs, he just wanted to swim in the pool. I didn't require him to wear his foam float suit and he loved the freedom! We also colored some eggs. Ethans hands are still dyed green. He got a kick out of putting them in and out of the dye.
Sunday we looked for eggs outside and found some. It was a beautiful day today and we really enjoyed being outdoors. To finish the weekend we went on a really long walk today. It was so nice. I love spring time.
2 comments:
Super cute pictures, as always! I thought .. about 20 minutes before dinner on Sunday.. WHY didn't we set up a family dinner with A/S/E??? Sigh. Sorry I suck. Glad you had a great day though!!
Hi, I love these pictures their so cute! I love Easter and egg dying and Easter egg hunts! I made a website tell Aaron to check it out:http://camandwill.weebly.com/
- Your nephew, William
Post a Comment