Monday, November 28, 2011

I haven't stopped blogging I have just lost the USB cable to my camera.
My husband collects computer cables like baseball cards and at any given time we have atleast fifty in our office. Last time I was cleaning I just threw the camera cable in the closet and now I have to go through all of them to find the right one.
Why can't cables all be the same. I need to invent a Universal cable. I would be a millionaire. I'm sure I am not the only person who has this problem. Ugh.

I have a zillion pics to share. We had a great Thanksgiving and today Ethan and I are going to the Aquarium. It's free admission day so I'm sure it will be super crowded but that's ok. I don't mind the crowds when it saves me 15 bucks.

I have my 20 week Ultrasound on thursday and I am super excited. I have been feeling a lot better. I have gone from a lousy 10 to an ok 5. I still haven't experienced this "burst of energy" that everyone keeps saying I'll have in the second trimester but atleast I'm not throwing up everytime I pass McDonalds and see the McRib sign (true story, the smell of McDonalds is disgusting. I've never like the place but now it's unbearable)
I'll look for the cable this afternoon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't STAND the smell of McD's when I was pregnant with Derek. I was fine with the other three though. Pregnancy is so weird. I'm glad you are feeling better though!

steph said...

Hah ha. That was Steph commenting, not William, who has never been pregnant as far as I know.