Monday, April 2, 2012

Ethan's Weekend










.




Our baby is due in about two weeks and I wanted to do something really special for Ethan. I do not want him to think that we are replacing him with the baby. Our original plan was to go to the Zermatt for a fun weekend but it was 300 dollars a night (it's still ski season). I decided to instead plan a weekend where we do everything that Ethan likes to do and get him a fun present. On Saturday we watched cartoons and went to Liberty Park to play and feed the ducks. It was gorgeous and we even got a little sunburned. Then we went out for a hamburger and visited Toys R Us. Ethan got a water table and a new BBQ, totally his choice, I wanted a sand box.
Sunday we had pancakes for breakfast and went swimming. Then the rest of the day we played with Ethan's new toys.
I would say the weekend was a great success!

No comments: