Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Ethan's Thanksgiving Feast
Yesterday was Ethan's Thanksgiving party at school. They had a big feast and a party. Isla and I went to celebrate with them. It was really fun. I took some pics and then Ethan stole my camera and took pics of his buddies; Eli, Eva, and Wyatt.
Ethan's favorite part was the pumpkin pie. Right before Isla and I arrived they had made pilgrim and indian costumes. Ethan chose to be an indian and his name was Scary Stone. Why scary stone? His teacher pulled me aside and said that he had chosen Grave stone as his name and his teacher said, "How about scary stone instead." Anyone who has spent ten minutes with Ethan in the past three months knows he is obsessed with graveyards and tombstones, pretty much anything Halloween. I thought this was a funny little story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment