Monday, July 28, 2008

1 Week to Go....

I can't believe that there is only one week to go before we meet peanut! We are even close to picking out a name! We have 3-4 that we really like and we are going to wait to meet him for the final bestowing of a name.. we definitely have a middle name picked out.. and luckily the last name is decided for us! We think we have most of what we need now, so I guess we just are in the waiting game now.. for sure it will be August 4th for an induction though!

Here are some pics..

Oh and we put up a new ceiling fan fixture in our kitchen.. (yes there was swearing involved, I really hope Peanut's hearing isn't developed too well)

It really ties the room together (and yes that is a Big Lebowski reference, if you haven't seen the movie you really should!)





Our friends Jesse and Christie suggested this cool video baby monitor, it sends live video wirelessly to the portable handset, and it has night vision.. it is really quite awesome..


No comments: