Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun Weekend

Here are the belated pictures of our time at Zermatt!








Aaron and I decided that since our 30 day countdown until Peanut's arrival had begun that we were going to go on a weekend getaway. We went up to Midway and stayed at the Zermott Resort. It was gorgeous!

We didn't do much but swim, but we had a fabulous time! I will post some pictures tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds very fun to do.
I would like to go swimming.

-William

Aubrey said...

Swimming is the best thing ever when you're pregnant! Doesn't it feel nice?
Here's my blog if you want to read:
blu3rid3r.com/ablog
We miss you here at the clinic!
-Aubrey

Anonymous said...

(I had no idea that William knew how to log in and post.. that was done entirely on his own! LOL!)

Thinking of you guys and hoping you are feeling better. - Steph

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to post some new pictures Missy - you are slacking! :)