Monday, February 22, 2010

Do not attempt to adjust your computer screen











Well, they are here! These are some before and afters that I took. It is amazing what 1300 bucks can do to a house!!! I love them. I just hope that Ethan doesn't kick a soccer ball or throw a baseball through them for a couple years. I got the doors with the blinds inside so that Ethan could not destroy them. I'm sure he will try him damnest though.




I contemplated waiting until he was a little older to get them. I have learned my lesson with furniture.....ahem, my white couch. But those doors were letting way too much cold air in. It was almost like being outside.


So, tonight I will not be doing anything besides looking at my doors. No Frank the Entertainer or 24 for me. Tonight I will be watching the Patio Door Channel.








3 comments:

Aubrey said...

OOh! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oh those are GORGEOUS. Definitely on my "save for" list now!!

Anonymous said...

They look wonderful. Congratulations for another great look on our old, tired house.
Mom