Monday, February 22, 2010

The Rash







We are a little bit better at the Lockhart house. Ethan's rash is gone and he isn't coughing as much. Aaron is pretty sick, but Ethan and I feel a lot better.

I am getting new patio doors today. It's about time. The old ones were nasty and letting in more cold air than they were keeping out. I don't think it's much to ask to get new doors every fifty years. Say goodbye to the old aluminum sliders. I will take pics when they are done and post them tomorrow.

Last week I also signed papers to get new windows. They also are original to the house. I think that Ethan is going to miss drawing on them, but he'll live. I will get those installed at the end of March.

It feels good to pay for these kind of things with cash. It makes it really satisfying to save and save and then finally get them, even if it did take 2 years! I feel like a kid on Christmas.



Now, I can start saving for new kitchen countertops. Or Hawaii.



1 comment:

Rachel Baker said...

You must save for Hawaii!!! And I love the new doors. They make me jealous.