


Ethan has discovered that he might like hamburgers and ketchup. In honesty, I think he likes ketchup better.
Last night we went to the Real SL stadium party. It was a lot of fun! I can't believe I forgot my camera because Leo the Lion was there! Ethan would have loved to get his picture taken with him.
We threw Ethan in a bouncy house with another little boy and he did not like it. He just sat there and gave the little boy dirty looks and after about five minutes he started crying really hard.
I think this is what would happen if I were to take him to daycare. I don't think he would be a very happy little camper. He likes to be home during the day with me. He would be pretty upset if I were to disrupt his schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment