Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just another day at the office











Here are some random pics I have taken this week. Ethan LOVES watermelon. He ate three pieces on Sunday! His face looks so mischievious I love it!
Last night Aaron was changing his diaper and he crossed his legs. I thought it was hilarious. He was acting as if he was getting his shoes shined. Funny stuff.
Finally, I was taking a bath yesterday and Ethan came in with a magazine, climbed on the toliet, and started reading. It was soooo funny. I yelled to Aaron to get in here with the camera and we got these pics.
I don't think that life gets any better than this. Nope, it's pretty good.

2 comments:

Grandma Karla said...

He is in practice to be like his Grandpa Hinckley. Never waste a good moment in the pot.

Aubrey said...

He sure is full of personality! I love those pix of him on the john! HILARIOUS!