Monday, May 17, 2010

We are unhappily back from vacation













































































































































































































































































































Well, we're back and we're not happy about it.







I took almost two hundred pics while we were there. Since I know you don't want to see them all I will only post a couple.















It was a great week and the weather was fantastic. I had an awesome mothers day and Aaron had a great birthday. I got a beautiful Peridot necklace (ethan's birthstone) and Aaron got a Zombie boardgame, sound reduction headphones and a new jacket.








Our resort was really nice. Lots of pools but really close to the freeway and far from the beach. We had a great time though.








I don't think I changed a single diaper the entire week. I also didn't put on any makeup or do my hair. It was sublime.







We went to La Jolla and saw the Sea Lions on Saturday. Sunday we went and saw this cool sculpture called Queen Califcas Magical Circle. It was awesome!








Monday I won a gift certificate to the onsite restaurant at the Welcome Breakfast. I gave it to my dad. Tuesday we swam at the pools all day. We went to Swamiis beach on Wednesday. Thursday: Aaron and I went to Oceanside Pier where I KNOW we saw the dad from American Choppers. You can see him in one of my pictures. I swear it was him. I didn't ask because I don't really like the show. We also went and saw the musical Footloose. It was playing at the Lawrence Welk theatre. It was really good and the main actor was from Southern Utah. Friday was Aarons bday so we went golfing, went to a Winery and finished the day at the Fishermans in San Clemente. It was sooooo yummy.







Saturday we came home. Ethan was very naughty on the plane and kept kicking the womans seat in front of him. I was mortified. He had a bit of a freak out about half way through because the media player he was using to watch Sesame Street was running out of battery. We also had some really, really scary turbulence during the last ten minutes which is when Ethan fell asleep. What a wacko!















I have decided that I will wait until Peanut is older before we go on the Disney cruise. I think I am going to save my money so that we can go for two weeks next year. How fun will that be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sad your vacay is over but happy you are home safe. I like my "peeps" to be home. Love the pics. Love that baby! Happy birthday to you and Aaron!