



















I found some old pictures on Aarons camera and thought I would post them. I am back to using his camera again but my new one broke. I don't think I am meant to have a camera longer than 9 months because that seems to be the shelf life of every single camera I have ever owned.
Lots of Christmas pics it looks like and some of us riding the train at South Towne Mall.
Doesn't it seem like Ethan always has the same look on his face. It's a quizative look. If you stare long enough at pics of him you will notice it.
Still no car. I told my mom that I needed a vacation. I am such a baby. I also want a snowcone before the guy closes up shop for the winter! So we are going down there for a week for so. It should be fun!
1 comment:
Have fun. Aunt Gayla
Post a Comment