We have had an exciting week. Not really exciting in a good way. Last Tuesday I learned that my beloved BMW is pretty much a goner. To fix it is way, way, way more money than it is worth. Bummer. We also can't drive it to the ground or else the wheels and engine will just sieze up. That sucks, huh. So we have been looking for a new car. You would not believe how much crap is out there and how much people think their cars are worth. And miles, don't even get me started on miles. We looked at a 2005 with 200K miles. How do you even put that many miles on a car in that amount of time. That's 50K a year!!!!! So, we are still looking for that perfect "my mother in law only drove it to the Post Office once a week" kind of car.
On a happier note, I have been taking a cake decorating class and LOVE it. It is so much fun! Everyweek I bake a cake or cupcakes and decorate them in class. Ethan loves it because he really likes to help cook and loves to lick the beaters.
On Sat we went to the Meet the Players day at the stadium. There were sooooooo many people there that we just turned around and came home. Not before I got a couple pics of Ethan though!
No comments:
Post a Comment