
This weekend my stove broke and instead of getting a new one (which I desperately need, but I'm saving for a vacation which is MUCH more important!) I told Aaron that I would like him to try and fix it. Ethan loved to play with Aaron's tools and Aaron was very patient with Ethan. I am hoping that Ethan will become a repairman of some sort when he grows up. How useful would that be!
We also went to the Auto Show and Ethan was in heaven. He loves cars and he sat and drove about fifty of them. He had a smile on his face right up until the time we left. The best part is that in every car he got in he would smell the seat and go "Ahhhh." It was gross because thousands of butts have sat there, but it was funny. I guess he likes the new car smell.
1 comment:
Good for you for fixing the stove! I would have no idea where to even start, so I'm impressed. :-)
Post a Comment