I read 27 books in 2010. My goal was 25. This year I should try and read 30 and maybe they should be more intellectually challenging and not trashy romances or books for teenagers......maybe.
I love Historical Romances--when I read it is for pleasure!! No intellectual stuff for me this year (unless something catches my eye!! I also love Mysteries---
Have you ever read any of Emily Giffin's books? I picked one up at the airport a year or two ago and enjoyed it so much I went back for her others. Definitely fluffier than I'm used to, but most of her characters have interesting enough personalities and I like that there are a few crossovers in all the books.
2 comments:
I love Historical Romances--when I read it is for pleasure!! No intellectual stuff for me this year (unless something catches my eye!! I also love Mysteries---
Have you ever read any of Emily Giffin's books? I picked one up at the airport a year or two ago and enjoyed it so much I went back for her others. Definitely fluffier than I'm used to, but most of her characters have interesting enough personalities and I like that there are a few crossovers in all the books.
Post a Comment