I won tickets last month to attend the circus and it was awesome!!! I have never been and it was awesome!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome.
My favorite parts were the incredibly strong men, the tightrope walkers, and the gymnasts.
Ethan loved the first half but he has the attention span of a three year old and wanted to leave at intermission.
My only pet peeve is how incredibly expensive that stuff is. I believe that tickets are about fifty bucks and once you get there everything is marked up about a million percent. The cotton candy was $ 18 dollars, seriously? That is outrageous. I wish I was exaggerating. It's sad that such fun stuff is unattainable for big families. I know that is why my family never went when I was little. I can't believe people pay those prices!
1 comment:
hope it was fun!
Post a Comment