Sunday, September 11, 2011
















Utah State Fair

Last week I won tickets to the Utah State Fair. Today we went and it was so much fun!!! Aaron tried a deep fried pickle and LOVED it! Ethan, Aaron, and I shared a deep fried Snickers bar and it was awesome!
This year Ethan wanted to ride some of the rides so we let him pick two. Those rides are such a rip off. It's a good thing I don't have five kids, it would cost a fortune to go places! Ethan chose to ride a spaceship ride and a silly train. He loved the scary ride! I thought for sure he would freak out! I took of video of it and will post it.
The weather was really, really good today. It was slightly overcast and about 80 degrees. I remember last year it was atleast 100. There weren't too many people there so it was nice.
Ethan's favorite part was the giant vegetables. The pumpkin that Ethan is sitting on weighed 651 lbs. There is no way they didn't use Miracle Gro. I think that next year I am going to try and grow an enormous veggie!
They also had a lego tent that was so much fun! Ethan and Aaron played with legos for about half an hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like lots of fun. I can't believe he got to climb onto a digger. That must have been fun for him.

Rachel Baker said...

Cute pictures with the pumpkin! Love it!