

I am obsessed with getting pictures done of my son. My husband thinks I am nuts but there is a very good reason for my madness.
Ask my mom, I am not exaggerating about this next fact. There are less than ten pictures of me from the time I was born until I was about eighteen.
According to my mom film was a million dollars and we were poor.
It's sad because there are even less of my brothers and sisters. Those three kids probably have ten pictures between them. It's super duper sad.
Ethan has about a thousand on my hard drive. I aim to keep it at a thousand each year until he is 18, the same goes for my other little one.
That's probably the reason that I have broken six cameras in three years. I take my camera everywhere with me. It never leaves my purse. I want to capture every second of my childs life. I am literally obsessed.
1 comment:
Sad but true! Love, Mom
Post a Comment