Last night the baby was moving like a maniac, it felt like it was trying to break out of my tummy so Aaron got to feel a lot of movement, feet were flying and elbows were in my side. It was kind of cool.
I didn't feel any movement with Ethan until I was 24 weeks, so the fact that she is moving enough and hard enough that Aaron can already feel it worries me. Oh boy, not again!!!! I didn't think it was physically impossible to have a more active child than Ethan!!! Every night I have a glass of Dr. Pepper and about five minutes later the movement starts. I would lay off the dr pepper but its the only vice I have left!!!!
1 comment:
Sarah, I read your blog all the time so I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. If you read my latest post you will see what I am talking about. I am excited for you and your new wiggly little girl. Much love and merry Christmas!
Post a Comment