
This is her hand. She has a fist and one finger pointing up. I'm glad it was the pointer finger and not a different one.
This is the foot. We counted and she has all ten toes.

I had another Ultrasound this morning to look at the heart. The last time I was there the baby was turned so that they couldn't see the chambers. She is measuring right at her due date which is April 22nd and the tech double checked and she is still a girl.

I had another Ultrasound this morning to look at the heart. The last time I was there the baby was turned so that they couldn't see the chambers. She is measuring right at her due date which is April 22nd and the tech double checked and she is still a girl.
I am going to find a scan of Ethan at 26 weeks and post it.
Everything looks great. The Doc said that he could see the brain, heart, kidneys, stomach, and bladder really well and everything looked well. The heartrate was 140.
I am starting to get kind of anxious. I have two outfits and they are both 6 months. I think I would feel better if I went and got some newborn clothes.
Aaron told me he would start working on the nursery this weekend. That is really exciting!


No comments:
Post a Comment