We went for Ethan's 6 month checkup and here are the highlights.
He is 28 inches and 16 lbs. That puts him at 90% for height and 20% for weight.
He has outgrown his car seat and needs a convertible rear facing car seat. The one his doctor recommended is about 300 bucks so if anyone wants to donate to the Ethan Lockhart car seat fund it would be appreciated. Most likely we are going to get the $150 one.
Man, who knew that kids were so much money.
We are suppose to baby proof the house this weekend. Sounds like fun, right?
The doctor said we can't do baby gym, but we can take swimming lessons.
The doctor said his fine motor skills are consistent with 7.5 months and his physical skills (sitting, rolling) are consistent with 9 months. So I think we have a pretty smart little guy here.
We can start oatmeal and whole grain cereal if we want. I will probably wait a little while though.
I am excited because Ethan is going to his first birthday party tomorrow. Our friends little boy is turning two. It should be fun. I might even let Ethan have a little ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment