Monday, February 9, 2009

FYI


I decided that since I don't like some of the new books that have come out (Twilight) that I was going to re-read some classics.

I just finished The Catcher in the Rye and didn't like it at all. I mean it was ok, but I wouldn't consider it one of the best books ever written.........maybe I am just being too picky.

I think the next book I am going to read is The Great Gatsby. I just hope it is as good as I remember because this last book was a huge disapointment.


2 comments:

Emily said...

AS AN ENGLISH MAJOR AND A HARD CORE JD SALINGER FAN I SAY "YOU SUCK" TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THE CATHCER IN THE RYE. IT IS MY FAVORITE. :)

Darken801 said...

Try Mary Shelley's Frankenstien. I know I know, it's old, but I've heard it's really good.