













We had an amazing weekend! On Saturday we found Ethan a Cozy Coupe on Ksl.com, to say he loves it is the understatement of the century! During lunchtime I had a party hosted by Oscar Mayer. They sent me a whole box full of party favors and coupons to give out. My nieces and nephews ate hot dogs and watermelon until their bellies were full and it was time to go home.
Sunday morning we loaded Ethan up and went to Pleasant Grove to hike to Battle Creek Waterfall. It is really steep, it was a gentle reminder of how out of shape we are. We were rewarded at the top with a beautiful view of Utah Lake and a gorgeous waterfall. Ethan was so good! He stayed in the hiking backpack and acted as our tour guide along the way pointing out every single tree, bird, butterfly, and flower he saw. Once we got to the waterfall he played in the creek for about an hour and then we headed back down to our car.
To top off the weekend we decided to go swimming at the new Draper outdoor pool. It was awesome!!!!! It is the biggest pool I have ever swam in and there were very few people there. We will definitely be back! BTW, my little Ethan is quite the swimmer, he can tread water for a long, long, time without any help. I think it must be in his genes because Aaron and I LOVE to swim.
For Fathers Day Aaron got a book, 60 hikes within 60 miles of Salt Lake, and a new camping lantern. He commented last night that it was the best Fathers Day he'd ever had. I had to counter that he'd only had two!
No comments:
Post a Comment