








On Friday the weather was unbelievable so Ethan went to the park with our friends. After lots of snacks and playing we went home and Ethan took at two hour nap!!! Hoorah for me!
We went fishing on Saturday because it was free fishing day and had so much fun. We went to Smith and Morehouse in Oakley and it was beautiful! I think this summer we will probably take our tent trailer up there.
I caught two fish and Aaron caught four. Ethan had a blast playing in the water and watching all the critters that scurried by. We went with our friends Connor, Jesse, and Dave.
I realize now, looking at the pictures, that I really should have done my hair and put some makeup on......oh well.
2 comments:
Ahh!!! You started to tell me about this and then we must have been interrupted. That's a good lookin' fish! Did you eat them or catch/release?
We ate them! They were really good.
Post a Comment