Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quasimoto




Well we had quite a scare last night. We were playing outside when Ethan started crying and screaming, "Bee!" . As it turns out he was stung by a bee on his eyelid. Yeah, what are the chances, huh?
His eye got really swollen so we gave him some benedryl and put him to sleep. This morning when he woke up he could hardly open his eye. I took this picture this afternoon. It looks better than it did this morning.
I have to tell you it was one of the scariest moments of my life. I just kept thinking, What if he's allergic? What do I do?
That kid is going to give me a heart attack. It not now, then later.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Oh that poor little guy! (I feel like I'm writing this on your blog a lot. He must get hurt more than Macie.) I guess that's what it's like having a boy huh?