




















We went camping this weekend and took the tent trailer. We bought a heater and it was awesome! My only complaint about camping is how freaking cold it gets at night and now that problem is fixed!
Ethan had a blast. He kept saying how happy he was and then we would lean back in his chair and say "This is the life." Talk about a funny little guy. He got very dirty and loved playing with all the sticks and rocks in our campsite.
On our second day we decided to head down to a cafe I saw at the Sundance Resort for some ice cream. While we were there Robert Redford walked in! It was sooo cool. He said something to Aaron and Aaron stuttered and walked away. Later he told me that he was so starstruck he couldn't talk. I'm sure I will be making fun of him for awhile about that!
On Monday morning we decided to take what we thought was a short hike to Stewart Falls. It was anything but short! It is quite a distance to the waterfall and not shaded very well. We were planning on it taking us about 2 hours total but in reality it took us about 4 roundtrip. It was really pretty. My only complaint was that there were ALOT of people there. I blame the holiday weekend. By the time we got there we could only stay about 10 minutes because we still had to pack up our tent trailer before they charged us for another night.
All in all we had a great time.
1 comment:
How cute are the pics of him laying in the grass?!? And you and Aaron are cute too I guess...
Post a Comment