Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Fun








































































































































































































































We just got back from a mini vacation in St George with Aaron's sister, her kids and Aaron's parents. It was really fun. We stayed at the yellow house for four days and it was really fun. It was about 110 degrees so we mostly swam and played inside.






Aaron took me and his nephews Geocaching on the four wheelers. It was a lot of fun. We found two of them!






I took about a hundred pictures so I chose the cutest to put on the blog. We went to Mesquite on Friday night with Kellen and Stan and had a great time. I lost about 20 bucks total and it came at the very end. I had had my eye on a Sex and the City slot machine all night. Finally the last hour we were there I decided to play it. I lost 30 bucks in about five minutes. I was sooooo mad. Stan and Kellen played blackjack and came out Even Steven.






On Saturday it was Stan's birthday so we invited my parents over to the Yellow House and we had pulled pork sandwiches and ice cream cake. It was delish!






Sunday we started pouting and came home. I hate packing and coming home. I also hate saying goodbye to those delicious snow cones. Bummer.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it was so fun!!! I miss it already. Boo.