








We had a great weekend. Ethan swam with his friend Connor on Thursday. On Friday we did our yard work. Saturday we went to Kennecott Mine. It was really cool. Ethan loved all the big tractors! It was fascinating how they work.
On Sunday we went swimming and babysat my nieces and nephews while my SIL and BIL went to see Inception. They really liked it, so I think that Aaron and I will go and see it sometime this week.
Today me and Ethan are going to get ready for his birthday party. Yeah! And before anyone says it, the past two years did not fly by for me. I feel about a hundred years older. And no, I'm not ready to have another baby. Ask me again in two years.
2 comments:
Connor is in underwear and holding his hand to boot. This is awesome.
Thomas underwear, no less. Totally awesome.
Post a Comment