



Ethan and I have decided we need a vacation so we are going to Grandmas house for a little while. We are leaving today and coming home when Aaron tells us to. I imagine about Wednesday he will call and say "I'm lonely, time to come home." So I imagine I will be home next weekend. I didn't want to leave anyone empty handed. We didn't do much this weekend. On Saturday we went to Jordanelle Reservoir to swim and was a little unimpressed. It was a really dirty body of water with lots of dead bugs in the water, yuck! We had a lot of fun though. Don't look for pics because I forgot my camera.
Yesterday we visited Aaron's parents and got to take home Aaron's riding choo choo train home. Aaron got if for a present when he was 2 and Ethan really likes it. You sit on the train and hand crank it to make it go around the track. He is on it right now as I type.
Hope everyone has a good week!
1 comment:
Have fun and drive safe!!!
Post a Comment