Monday, September 13, 2010

Very relaxing week














































































































































































































Ethan and I just got back from visiting my parents in Southern Utah. It was soooo relaxing. I'm lucky that I don't have a job so Ethan and I can visit whenever we like (or have a ride).
It really recharges my batteries to go down there and relax. Usually my mom takes off one or two days from work and we just hang out. At night I usually chill with Stan or Kellen and go see a movie or two. This week we saw Resident Evil 3D. It was sooooo awesome! We also went to Mesquite and I played Aliens and Star Trek nickle slots. I lost about 30 bucks in five hours, so it went pretty good! I also finished two book and started on a third. On Saturday Kellen, Peanut, and I went to Zions. Kellen had a park pass that was expiring at the end of the month. It was so pretty! Ethan was very good and loved to ride on the shuttle. We went on a short hike to Weeping Rock and had snacks at the lodge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time! I love nakie train.