



















Today we went to the Gateway Childrens Museum. It was soooo much fun! I am glad that we went. My only regret was that I wish I would have purchased a Family Membership because I have a feeling that we will be spending a lot more time there in the winter.
For those of you that haven't been there I would say that it is really geared towards children aged 2-5. I think that older kids would be bored. But for little kids it's awesome!
We spent three hours there and then headed home because Ethan was getting a little cranky and I forgot to bring another diaper. His favorite section was the Ball House.
3 comments:
Love this place! I've been trying to get back there. Avery has never been.
I LOVE THE KIDS MUSEUM!!! I think I have as much fun as all the kids. My daughter loves to go and I can't wait for Gabe to be big enough to go too! Love the pics of Ethan in the helicopter. Too cute!
I took my son here for his birthday a year ago and this place is soooo coool! We all had a blast, parents included!
Post a Comment