Thursday, May 26, 2011

Birch Aquarium



























































































In La Jolla we went to the Birch aquarium. It was really fun. It was small and held Ethan's attention for about an hour. It was perfect. They had a HUGE fish tank. It was awesome.

In La Jolla, Aaron, Ethan and I went to El Pescador. Kellen and Stan went to China Chef. They said the food was really good.

My fish taco was awesome!! If you are ever in La Jolla you have to hit this fish market/grill. It's really simple and cheap. You can choose your fish and they grill it and put it in a sandwich or taco. You'll know the second you set foot through the door that you are at the right place. The hottest guys in the world are fish mongers. We went to this market last year and I vaguely remember thinking that those guys were WAY TOO HOT to be working at a fish market. The second we got there this time I knew it wasn't a fluke. I wasn't even the person who commented on it. While we were walking out Aaron said, "Those were the most ridiculous good looking guys I have ever seen. I feel like we walked out of a GQ photo shoot."

Seriously, it's a whole bunch of young surfer Brad Pitts and Johnny Depps, It's crazy. But don't take my work for it. It's worth the drive, seriously!!!! If you want to be discovered by Hollywood you have to be a waitress in L.A. or a fish monger in La Jolla.

No comments: