Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Food Network













There is a show on the Food Network called the Great Food Truck Race and last year I watched several episodes. This year our in-the-know foodie friend Kelly told us that it was going to be in Salt Lake at some secret locations filming it's second season. So, I loaded my family up and we went in search of Tacos and Grilled Cheese.



There were lots of cameras. I'm not sure that we are on tv, but it was really fun. The Chow Truck, from Salt Lake, was the best in my opinion. I had a lemongrass chicken taco and it was soooo good. The only bad part was that it was snowing the ENTIRE time. That's Utah for you, heavy snow in May!

2 comments:

Rachel Baker said...

I'm so jealous! I love that show. I think Utah needs some more food trucks too. They are so fun.

Will said...

Tell us how your vacation went!



-will miles