Ethan and I went grocery shopping last week while hungry and it was a huge mistake! I bought more junk food on that trip than I have bought in the past twelve months. At the checkout we saw a display for the new limited edition birthday cake oreos. Do not buy them! They are way, way, too delicious. I have incredible self control and I ate four or five the first day.
Ethan loved them also and while I was doing laundry I heard him move his stool and some crinkling noises. I walked in and his mouth was full of oreos, they were also all over his face. I asked him if he had gotten in to them and he looked me straight in the eyes and said "No."
I laughed and told him that I had evidence. I thought it was funny. He is just like his mom and loves sweets.
No comments:
Post a Comment