Thursday, March 1, 2012

My little baby

Ethan was helping me clean out Pickles room and found this shirt. He put it on and it fit him, it's only a 12 month shirt. I guess I need to need my child more! He loved it and wouldn't take it off all day!


It was Wacky Tuesday at school and we did Ethan's hair all crazy. He loved it!

I had to go into the hospital to check for preeclampsia on Saturday and Ethan thought my bed was awesome. He laid in it and said that Pancake was ready to come out! (That's the name he has given the baby in his belly)


This is Eli, my friend Trishas baby. We met them on Friday and Ethan wanted to feed him. He is going to make sure a good big brother!



This is Ethan getting dressed to attend my Grandpa's funeral.
All in all this has been a really, really crappy month. We have had lots of sad things happen. My grandpa died, a couple family members were in the hospital, I went into the hospital, TWO of my sets of friends are having marriage problems and my friend Anne filed for divorce.
I never want to have another month like this again!

No comments: