Monday, March 12, 2012

Shelia Ray


Some of you heard my story about Shelia Ray and some of you have not. So to clarify things I thought I would explain. Shelia Ray is the "other" nickname I have given Pickles.
Aaron and I don't really have a name picked out for the baby and last night I had a dream about it. I had just had the baby and was really tired. Aaron told me that the nurses wanted us to fill out the birth certificate and I said, "Oh I don't really care. Just pick something while I take a nap."
When I woke up Aaron was sitting next to my bed wearing a t-shirt that said Proud Daddy of Shelia Ray. I said, "Who the crap is Shelia Ray?"
Aaron answered, "That's what named the baby."
I shook my head, "no, no, no. That sounds like a failed country music star. You've got to change it."
Aaron looked totally offended and said, "But I already had these tshirt made up and I sent in the birth certificate."

That's the end of the dream. I woke up and told Aaron and he thought it was really funny. I told my Sister in Law and she made this onesie for me on her sewing machine. I love it!!!! That's why she will always be Pickles or Shelia Ray to me.

No comments: